- Services and Content. This website provides information about the services and products A2Z offers you, including diagnostic laboratory testing and services. All content on this website is owned by A2Z or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, waiver or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the website without the owner’s prior written permission. You may use this website and the content herein for your own personal use but may not modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download, or print. A2Z does not represent that the website or content on this website is virus free and if you download any material from this website, you do so at your own risk.
- Information Provided by You. You represent and warrant that any information that you provide to A2Z is accurate and complete and that you will provide updated information as necessary. If you provide any information to A2Z or upload any content onto the website that infringes any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of a third party, A2Z may remove such information and/or limit, suspend or terminate your access to this website.
- No Warranties; Disclaimer. A2Z MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ITS SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS, PROMISES, OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR ADEQUACY OF ANY INFORAMTION MADE AVAILABILE ON THIS WEBSITE. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND A2Z DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SERVICES ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND A2Z CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME FOR YOU BASED UPON YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. INFORMATION CAN CHANGE QUICKLY AND THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED ERROR FREE. A2Z ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED UPON THE INFORMATION AND MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE
IF YOU ARE A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER THAT USES THIS WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE YOUR OWN CLINICAL JUDGMENT WHEN USING THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE A PATIENT, YOU SHOULD NOT USE INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE TO REPLACE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER CONCERNING ANY ISSUES REGARDING YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, AND BEFORE STARTING, STOPPING OR MODIFYING ANY TREATMENT OR MEDICATION. NEVER DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE OR DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE OR HAVE NOT READ ON THIS SITE AND ALWAYS SEEK IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE IN THE CASE OF A HEALTH EMERGENCY.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE MAY NOT BE SECURE AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. THEREFORE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL A2Z BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, FOR ANY AND ALL COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS OR ANY DISPUTE WITH A2Z IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold A2Z and its affiliates and their members, officers, employees, contractors and agents harmless from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of this website or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and A2Z agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of New Jersey. A2Z makes no representation that the content on this website is appropriate or that access to such content is lawful in any jurisdiction outside of the United States. Those who access this website from outside of the United States are responsible for compliance with applicable laws in jurisdictions from which this website is accessed. The failure of A2Z to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Each party recognizes and agrees that the warranty disclaimers and liability and remedy limitations in this Agreement are a significant and material condition for A2Z providing you any services and/or information. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement and any policies posted on this website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and A2Z with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement, and any rights you may have under this Agreement, may not be assigned by you for any reason and any attempted assignment shall be void. A2Z has the right to amend this Agreement at any time by posting the revised Agreement on its website, which you agree to check on a regular basis. All terms which by their nature survive termination or expiration of this Agreement shall survive.